Welcome to Park City High School
1750 Kearns Blvd
Park City, UT 84060
7:30 am - 2:25 pm
Early Out Mondays
7:30 am - 1:45 pm
7:00 am - 3:00 pm
Early Dismissal and Bus Procedure during Sundance: January 19-27
During Sundance, January 19-27, PCHS and TMJH will dismiss 10 minutes early (2:15pm Tues-Fri, 1:45pm Mon--no change) to accommodate the increased traffic due to the Film Festival. Questions may be directed to the PCHS Main Office or the Transportation Department at 435-645-5660.
- The bus lineup may be arranged differently. Changes will be posted at PCHS and TMJH.
- Before school, the buses will drop off students in front of the school as usual.
- After school, PCHS students will board the buses in the one-way horseshoe BEHIND the high school.
- Parents should drop off and pick up students in FRONT of the school (do NOT use the back horseshoe).
- Busing for school activities (sports, fields trips) will use the horseshoe behind the school.
- The "After School Bus" will load in the horseshoe behind the school.
Parking at PCHS will be at a premium beginning Monday. Please consider car pooling or riding the bus. If the main lots are full, you will have to park in the LDS church parking lot on Monitor and Lucky John. Please allow yourself adequate time to park in case you need to park at the church lot. You must park legally or you will be towed.
Semester 2 begins January 23
Semester 2 begins on Monday, January 23. Students can see their 2nd semester schedules in PowerSchool. Log into PowerSchool, go to the My Schedule section and click the Matrix tab. If you need help, bring your laptop to the Counseling Office and the Registrar, Ms. Frink, will help you.
NOTE: If you already completed a schedule change that involves dropping or adding a full-year class, that change will not display in PowerSchool until the day before the new term begins. Ms. Frink will have all schedule changes complete in PowerSchool by afternoon on Sunday, January 22.
Your lunch time may be changing! If your 3rd period is changing, check the "What Lunch Do I Have?" signs or ask your teacher.
Schedule changes: The last day to request a schedule change will be Friday, January 27. Students can request a schedule change in the Counseling Office. Schedule changes are dependent on space availability.
Q2 Report Cards: Report cards will be ready for viewing in PowerSchool on January 27. We will send an email to both parents and students when it's ready.
AP Exam Registration
AP Exam Registration Information:
Registration deadline is March 17, 2017
Senior Graduation Ads
ATTENTION: Senior PCHS Parents,
January 31st is the deadline for submitting a Senior Graduation Ads for your student. You can purchase, design, and submit your ad by going to www.jostens.com/yearbookads and selecting Park City High School. If you have any questions, please contact Natalie Star at email@example.com.
Current Park City High School 12th graders may request an official transcript be sent to college(s) or institution(s) by entering a transcript request in their Naviance account. For details, see the Transcripts page. Always check the colleges' admissions policies for transcript deadlines and requirements.
Graduated students need to request their transcripts from the District Office.
Europe Grand Tour Summer 2017
Hello all PCHS parents & students.
We would like to extend an invitation to your students to join our European Grand Tour
Janice Jones and Renee Pinkney have designed a trip that will begin in London and end in Rome, June 2017. (See link above.)
This is a great way for students to experience Europe with their friends. A trip of a lifetime! If you have a senior, it is a great graduation gift as well.
We have had a long tradition of Europe trips going back to 1991. The friendships and experiences enrich all of our lives.
If you are "all in" you can go ahead and enroll your student. There is a $125.00 discount if you enroll now. We have had 8 students enroll so far. The price is based on 45 students going on the tour.
Keep your eye out for a future informational meeting if you need more information or would just like to meet us and ask questions. Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Thank you for considering!
Renee & Janice
More News and Information
Pay School Fees Online: e-Funds for Schools
School fees can be paid online with a credit card or checking account. You set up and maintain your own e-Funds account (the school will never have access to your banking information). You have the flexibility of making payments any time from home and you even have the option to make recurring payments or installments.
Parent Laptop Orientation for parents of students in grades 6 - 12 is conducted online every year. Please complete this orientation as soon as possible, this is required of every parent of a Park City High School student.
As part of our high access initiative all Park City School District students in grades 6 through 12 receive laptops. The directions below pertain only to the parents of these students. Please follow them carefully so your student may receive a laptop on the day designated by your student's school. Details on laptop distribution vary at each building and more information can be found at the school's website or in the registration packet.
- Go to http://site.gcntraining.com/
- Click Login to View Training
- Select New User - I do not have a Personal ID and click Next
- Enter Organization ID as 70308p and click Submit
- Enter Your Preferred Personal ID (recommended as First Name and Last Name with no spaces) and click Submit
- Complete the following fields keeping in mind:
- This orientation only needs to be completed once per family if the boxes are filled out correctly
- First Name (Legal) and Last Name reference the parent going through the Laptop Orientation
- School, Student First Name, Student Last Name, Student Grade Level reference the OLDEST student belonging to this family in the Park City School District
- Additional Student Names references all other students in grades 6-12 belonging to this family in Park City School District. Please use legal names and enter the school in parenthesis, i.e. Barney Rubble (EHMS), Fred Flinstone (TMJH).
- Email Address reference the parent going through the Laptop Orientation
Logout after finishing the tutorial. Make sure you have reviewed and electronically signed both the Internet Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) and the Electronic Device User Agreement (EDUA) during the Infosnap online registration process. Students will not receive their laptop until all three pieces (Orientation, AUP, and EDUA) have been received and recorded by school officials.
Electronic Device Orientation - Spanish