Welcome to Park City High School
1750 Kearns Blvd
Park City, UT 84060
7:30 am - 2:25 pm
Early Out Mondays
7:30 am - 1:45 pm
7:00 am - 3:00 pm
Back to School Registration Fall 2016
RETURNING PCHS STUDENTS, RISING FROM TMJH, AND PRE-ENROLLED NEW STUDENTS:
If you are a 10th grader rising from TMJH, 11th or 12th grader returning to PCHS, or a pre-enrolled new student, go to the BACK TO SCHOOL REGISTRATION FALL 2016 page for instructions. Information was also mailed home August 8. Registration days are August 22 (last names A-M) and August 23 (last names N-Z) from 8:00-11:30am and 1:00-3:00pm. In order to pick up your laptop, you must complete the Online Registration, turn in Proof of Residency, and pay School Fees.
NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT:
To enroll a NEW Student (not already enrolled in the district, not pre-enrolled last spring, and not rising from TMJH), go to the NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT page. YOUR REGISTRATION IS DIFFERENT! You need complete a new student online registration, bring all required documents to the Registrar, then schedule an appointment with a Counselor.
Online Fee Payments
Pay School Fees Online: e-Funds for Schools
School fees can be paid online with a credit card or checking account. You set up and maintain your own e-Funds account (the school will never have access to your banking information). You have the flexibility of making payments any time from home and you even have the option to make recurring payments or installments.
Author - In - Residence Program
Attention ALL students:
At Park City High School, all students are required to purchase*, read and complete a summer reading assignment. This year, the book is Orphan Train, by Christine Baker Kline. Ms. Kline will be presenting to students this fall on September 13th and 14th. She will also present at a community event on the 13th at the Jim Santy Auditorium for community members. For information about this assignment, click on the following link:
ATTENTION AP Language students: Summer Assignment for AP English Language and Composition. Click here for information.
Attention AP Literature students: Summer Assignment for AP English Literature. Click here for information.
Parent Laptop Orientation
Parent Laptop Orientation for parents of students in grades 6 - 12 is conducted online every year. Please complete this orientation as soon as possible, this is required of every parent of a Park City High School student.
As part of our high access initiative all Park City School District students in grades 6 through 12 receive laptops. The directions below pertain only to the parents of these students. Please follow them carefully so your student may receive a laptop on the day designated by your student's school. Details on laptop distribution vary at each building and more information can be found at the school's website or in the registration packet.
- Go to http://site.gcntraining.com/
- Click Login to View Training
- Select New User - I do not have a Personal ID and click Next
- Enter Organization ID as 70308p and click Submit
- Enter Your Preferred Personal ID (recommended as First Name and Last Name with no spaces) and click Submit
- Complete the following fields keeping in mind:
- This orientation only needs to be completed once per family if the boxes are filled out correctly
- First Name (Legal) and Last Name reference the parent going through the Laptop Orientation
- School, Student First Name, Student Last Name, Student Grade Level reference the OLDEST student belonging to this family in the Park City School District
- Additional Student Names references all other students in grades 6-12 belonging to this family in Park City School District. Please use legal names and enter the school in parenthesis, i.e. Barney Rubble (EHMS), Fred Flinstone (TMJH).
- Email Address reference the parent going through the Laptop Orientation
Logout after finishing the tutorial. Make sure you have reviewed and electronically signed both the Internet Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) and the Electronic Device User Agreement (EDUA) during the Infosnap online registration process. Students will not receive their laptop until all three pieces (Orientation, AUP, and EDUA) have been received and recorded by school officials.
Electronic Device Orientation - Spanish
Online Driver's Education Course for PCHS Students
Online Driver's Education Course for PCHS Students - The course is offered through the Northern Utah Education Service Center: www.nucenter.org/DriversEd.html
The course costs $40, paid through the NUES website with a credit card. This course provides only the classroom portion. Students still have to take the driver hours (6 hours) and observation hours (6 hours). Students must have their learner's permit before beginning the program.