Welcome to Park City High School
1750 Kearns Blvd
Park City, UT 84060
7:30 am - 2:25 pm
Early Out Mondays
7:30 am - 1:45 pm
7:00 am - 3:00 pm
End of Quarter 1: October 28
Quarter 1 ends on Friday, October 28. Report Cards will be uploaded into PowerSchool on Friday, November 4. When the report cards are ready, parents and students will receive notification via email. At that time, you will be able to log in to PowerSchool and click the "Report Card" icon to view and print the report card as needed.
Quarter 2 begins on Monday, October 31.
Europe Grand Tour Summer 2017
Hello all PCHS parents & students.
We would like to extend an invitation to your students to join our European Grand Tour
Janice Jones and Renee Pinkney have designed a trip that will begin in London and end in Rome, June 2017. (See link above.)
This is a great way for students to experience Europe with their friends. A trip of a lifetime! If you have a senior, it is a great graduation gift as well.
We have had a long tradition of Europe trips going back to 1991. The friendships and experiences enrich all of our lives.
If you are "all in" you can go ahead and enroll your student. There is a $125.00 discount if you enroll now. We have had 8 students enroll so far. The price is based on 45 students going on the tour.
Keep your eye out for a future informational meeting if you need more information or would just like to meet us and ask questions. Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Thank you for considering!
Renee & Janice
Online Fee Payments
Pay School Fees Online: e-Funds for Schools
School fees can be paid online with a credit card or checking account. You set up and maintain your own e-Funds account (the school will never have access to your banking information). You have the flexibility of making payments any time from home and you even have the option to make recurring payments or installments.
Parent Laptop Orientation
Parent Laptop Orientation for parents of students in grades 6 - 12 is conducted online every year. Please complete this orientation as soon as possible, this is required of every parent of a Park City High School student.
As part of our high access initiative all Park City School District students in grades 6 through 12 receive laptops. The directions below pertain only to the parents of these students. Please follow them carefully so your student may receive a laptop on the day designated by your student's school. Details on laptop distribution vary at each building and more information can be found at the school's website or in the registration packet.
- Go to http://site.gcntraining.com/
- Click Login to View Training
- Select New User - I do not have a Personal ID and click Next
- Enter Organization ID as 70308p and click Submit
- Enter Your Preferred Personal ID (recommended as First Name and Last Name with no spaces) and click Submit
- Complete the following fields keeping in mind:
- This orientation only needs to be completed once per family if the boxes are filled out correctly
- First Name (Legal) and Last Name reference the parent going through the Laptop Orientation
- School, Student First Name, Student Last Name, Student Grade Level reference the OLDEST student belonging to this family in the Park City School District
- Additional Student Names references all other students in grades 6-12 belonging to this family in Park City School District. Please use legal names and enter the school in parenthesis, i.e. Barney Rubble (EHMS), Fred Flinstone (TMJH).
- Email Address reference the parent going through the Laptop Orientation
Logout after finishing the tutorial. Make sure you have reviewed and electronically signed both the Internet Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) and the Electronic Device User Agreement (EDUA) during the Infosnap online registration process. Students will not receive their laptop until all three pieces (Orientation, AUP, and EDUA) have been received and recorded by school officials.
Electronic Device Orientation - Spanish
Online Driver's Education Course for PCHS Students
Online Driver's Education Course for PCHS Students - The course is offered through the Northern Utah Education Service Center: www.nucenter.org/DriversEd.html
The course costs $40, paid through the NUES website with a credit card. This course provides only the classroom portion. Students still have to take the driver hours (6 hours) and observation hours (6 hours). Students must have their learner's permit before beginning the program.