Welcome to Park City High School
1750 Kearns Blvd
Park City, UT 84060
7:30 am - 2:25 pm
Early Out Mondays
7:30 am - 1:45 pm
7:00 am - 3:00 pm
Fourth quarter midterm
Fourth quarter midterm is today, May 5, 2016. Please log in to PowerSchool to view your student(s) fourth quarter progress. A progress report for students earning at lease one D or F will be mailed home today. Parents/Guardians (and students) are encouraged to use all the tools offered--PowerSchool, Canvas, and the PCHS website--to monitor their student's academic progress and school information. Questions about assignments and grades should first be addressed to the teachers.
PCHS 5K Memorial Run May 30th
2016-2017 School Year Pre-Enrollment
Parents may pre-enroll new students for the upcoming school year during the month of May. Please follow the link below for paperwork and instructions.
Senior Graduation Letter
Dear Parents of Seniors
In an effort to save money, we are emailing the senior graduation letter this year. The letter will also be available on the PCHS web page. This should provide you with the information you need regarding your student's graduation.
Parent Laptop Orientation
Parent Laptop Orientation for parents of students in grades 6 - 12 is conducted online every year. Please complete this orientation as soon as possible, this is required of every parent of a Park City High School student.
As part of our high access initiative all Park City School District students in grades 6 through 12 receive laptops. The directions below pertain only to the parents of these students. Please follow them carefully so your student may receive a laptop on the day designated by your student's school. Details on laptop distribution vary at each building and more information can be found at the school's website or in the registration packet.
- Go to http://site.gcntraining.com/
- Click Login to View Training
- Select New User - I do not have a Personal ID and click Next
- Enter Organization ID as 70308p and click Submit
- Enter Your Preferred Personal ID (recommended as First Name and Last Name with no spaces) and click Submit
- Complete the following fields keeping in mind:
- This orientation only needs to be completed once per family if the boxes are filled out correctly
- First Name (Legal) and Last Name reference the parent going through the Laptop Orientation
- School, Student First Name, Student Last Name, Student Grade Level reference the OLDEST student belonging to this family in the Park City School District
- Additional Student Names references all other students in grades 6-12 belonging to this family in Park City School District. Please use legal names and enter the school in parenthesis, i.e. Barney Rubble (EHMS), Fred Flinstone (TMJH).
- Email Address reference the parent going through the Laptop Orientation
Logout after finishing the tutorial and make sure you have reviewed and signed both the Internet Acceptable Use Policy and the Electronic Device User Agreement found in your registration packet. Students may not receive their laptop until all three pieces (Orientation, AUP, and EDUA) have been received and recorded by school officials.
Electronic Device Orientation - Spanish
Pay your fees online!
You can now pay your school fees online with a credit card or by e-check. We are using eFunds for Schools to handle our fee payments. You can pay all your students' fees at one time.
Online Driver's Education Course for PCHS Students
Online Driver's Education Course for PCHS Students - The course is offered through the Northern Utah Education Service Center
The course costs $40, paid through a credit card. This course provides the classroom portion. Students still have to take the driver hours (6 hours) and observation hours (6 hours).
Parent Canvas Logins
Based on a change with the Canvas PowerSchool Integration process, we are making a change to how Parent Observer Accounts work in Park City School District. Parents will now create their own account and link to all their PCSD Students. Provided below is a list of information each parent will need to have on hand and links to the instructions on creating the account and linking the students.
Gather the Canvas Login information for your student(s)
Quick access to your personal email account
Use a computer to navigate to pcsd.instructure.com
Follow the How Do I Sign Up for a Canvas Account as a Parent Guide
Add another student (or two or three) by following the How do I link to another student as an observer Guide
Review the Observer Guide for an overview of what to expect
NOTE: PCSD Employees wishing to observe their students within PCSD should NOT use their @pcschools.us email address. They should use a personal email address.
Information Regarding the Concerns With the Infectious Disease Preparation
For Information Regarding the Concerns With the Infectious Disease Preparation Drill click Here