Park City High

Welcome to Park City High School

Bob O'Connor

Assistant Principals
Caleb Fine
Phyllis Suggett

1750 Kearns Blvd
Park City, UT 84060
Phone: 435-645-5650
Fax: 435-645-5658

School Profile

School Hours
7:30 am - 2:25 pm
Early Out Mondays
7:30 am - 1:45 pm

Office Hours
7:00 am - 3:00 pm

Red/White Schedule

School Maps
Lower Level
Main Level
Upper Level



Park City School District

For more information see This Week at PCHS

PCHS Offices are Closed

The Main Office and Registrar's Office will re-open August 7. The Counseling Office will re-open August 14.

If you need a transcript, see the Transcripts page.

PowerSchool will not be available during the month of July due to end of year state reporting and updating of servers and software.

For Back-to-School Registration information (for rising TMJH, returning PCHS, and pre-enrolled new students), see the Back to School Registration Fall 2017 page. Registration activities begin in August.

For New Student Enrollment information (for students NOT already enrolled or pre-enrolled in the district), see the New Student Enrollment page. New student enrollment will begin August 7.

Graduation Pictures

Please allow 1 week after graduation to view/order graduation portraits. Pictures will be in the order they were taken. To order pictures, visit The password is: parkcityhs17grads. Any questions about your order, please call Lifetouch at 801-566-7700 or 1-800-626-0321. If you see your picture and want it removed, contact

Honors English 10 and AP Summer Reading Assignments

The following links connect you to the summer reading assignment for Park City High School 2017-18 AP and Honors English classes.

Our regular English and Concurrent Enrollment English classes do not have a summer reading requirement.

Honors English 10 English Students: Click here for information on this summer's required summer reading assignment: Bless Me, Ultima by Rudolf Anaya

AP Language/Composition Summer Reading 2017: Click here for the AP Language and Composition Summer Reading Requirements.

AP Literature Summer Assignments: Click here for the AP Literature Summer Assignments.

Author-in-Residence Book Program Has Been Moved to January 2018!

At the request of teachers and students, the Author-in-Residence summer reading program has been moved to January 9th and 10th, 2018. There is no summer reading program for Author-in-Residence. The Author-in-Residence program is joining forces with the One Book One Community Program, and will be renamed 'One Book One Community.' For 2017 - 2018, the book is Salt to the Sea by best-selling author Ruta Sepetys.

The Park City Education Foundation is thrilled to be bringing Ms. Sepetys to Park City on January 9th and 10th. She will be speaking with PCHS students​ on January 9th and 10th​, as well as at a public Community Conversation the evening of January 9th.

In Salt to the Sea, bestselling author Ruta Sepetys returns to WWII in this epic novel that shines a light on one of the war's most devastating—yet unknown—tragedies. Salt to the Sea is the winner of the Goodreads Choice Awards for Best Young Adult Fiction and the Golden Kite Award for Fiction. It is New York Times Bestseller, and has just been picked up by Universal Studios for the movie rights.

(There will still be Honors 10 and AP English summer reading assignments. Please scroll down for that info.)

Community Education Summer Math

Calculus A, Bridge to Secondary Math II Honors, Bridge to Secondary Math III Honors, and Secondary Math Credit Recovery Classes. See this this flyer for details: Park City School District Community Education Summer 2017 Math. Register on-line at click on The Compass icon on the main page, then view catalog and register online OR call Jane Toly at 435-615-0215 to register with a credit card.

Online Fee Payments

Pay School Fees Online: e-Funds for Schools

School fees can be paid online with a credit card or checking account. You set up and maintain your own e-Funds account (the school will never have access to your banking information). You have the flexibility of making payments any time from home, and you even have the option to make recurring payments or installments. You can pay for all of your students on one e-Funds account. (If you set up an account last year, you can use that account again.)

More News and Information

Parent Laptop Orientation

Parent Laptop Orientation for parents of students in grades 6 - 12 is conducted online every year. Please complete this orientation as soon as possible, this is required of every parent of a Park City High School student.

Presentación en línea sobre las computadoras - Las direcciones españolas

As part of our high access initiative all Park City School District students in grades 6 through 12 receive laptops. The directions below pertain only to the parents of these students. Please follow them carefully so your student may receive a laptop on the day designated by your student's school. Details on laptop distribution vary at each building and more information can be found at the school's website or in the registration packet.

  1. Go to
  2. Click Login to View Training
  3. Select New User - I do not have a Personal ID and click Next
  4. Enter Organization ID as 70308p and click Submit
  5. Enter Your Preferred Personal ID (recommended as First Name and Last Name with no spaces) and click Submit
  6. Complete the following fields keeping in mind:
    • This orientation only needs to be completed once per family if the boxes are filled out correctly
    • First Name (Legal) and Last Name reference the parent going through the Laptop Orientation
    • School, Student First Name, Student Last Name, Student Grade Level reference the OLDEST student belonging to this family in the Park City School District
    • Additional Student Names references all other students in grades 6-12 belonging to this family in Park City School District. Please use legal names and enter the school in parenthesis, i.e. Barney Rubble (EHMS), Fred Flinstone (TMJH).
    • Email Address reference the parent going through the Laptop Orientation
  7. Click Submit after filling out the above fields in the appropriate manner
  8. Click View next to Electronic Device Orientation - Park City in the Tutorial Progress>Required box and follow the directions of the tutorial (Si lo quiere en espanol se encuentran por el Optional caja)

Logout after finishing the tutorial. Make sure you have reviewed and electronically signed both the Internet Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) and the Electronic Device User Agreement (EDUA) during the Infosnap online registration process. Students will not receive their laptop until all three pieces (Orientation, AUP, and EDUA) have been received and recorded by school officials.


Transcript Requests

Please see the Transcripts page for information on requesting transcripts.


Driver Education

Park City High School does not offer a Driver Education class. For some local and popular online provider options, see this Driver Education Information Flyer. See the Utah Department of Public Safety website for information on obtaining a Learner Permit (must be 15 years of age) and for a listing of state-approved Driver Education providers.