- REMINDER!!!! All members MUST complete 4 group projects per year. The board will notify all members on this page, Facebook, through emails, and at the meetings when there is an opportunity for group projects. The board will organize 2-3 group projects per month so there is NO excuse to be short on group projects. If you have any questions about group projects, or how many you have completed, please contact a board member.
- Sticker Boards are updated, if you have any questions about what requirements you have met, check the boards online
- If you have any issues with access to the canvas or the Sticker Board google doc, email email@example.com or text a board member
- Let’s have a great year!
These will be posted on the sticker boards online. Please check to see that our records of your participation are correct and talk to a board member about any discrepancies. Members who have not met their requirements will not receive credit for participation & will not receive their certificate/sash.
- 5 service hours per quarter
- 4 group projects (2 each semester)
- Participation in the Food Drive
- 2 group projects for the 5K
Extra Group Project
- Missing 4 or more meetings
- Missing a group project without finding a substitute
2 extra hours
- Failure to turn in quarter hours
Officer Contact Information:
President: Kat Cantlebary (435)-414-1850
Vice President: Haley Fort (435)-901-0996
Senior Representatives: Sissy Saarela (435)-659-8854 and Katelyn Thompson (435)-659-5046
Secretary: Sophie Robison (435)-901-9483
Communications: Martina Herbert (435)-659-0168
Junior Rep: Savannah Sondrup (801)-940-4928 and Bailey Hoglin (435)-901-4889
Sophomore Rep: Sierra Wells (435)-640-3682
Please check on Canvas for individual service hour opportunities!