The PCHS Community Council meets every month at 2:30 pm in the main office conference room.
Welcome to the home page of the Park City High School Community Council. This group has been tasked with developing a long-range, strategic school improvement plan which encompasses three years and is focused primarily on the setting, monitoring, and assessing goals to improve student achievement. This school’s community council maintains all files in Google Drive. Council Members are listed here.
- SCC Mission, Membership, Schedule and Expectations 2019-2020
- PCHS School Community Council Improvement Plan 2019-2020
- Utah PTA School Trust Lands Information
- Utah State Office of Education School LAND Trust Information
- Rules-of-Order Template (19-10-17)
- 2019 School Community Council and Charter Trust Land Council Fall Training Schedule