Graduates need to request their transcripts and records through the District Office.  Contact Theresa Eason at 2700 Kearns Blvd or or 435-645-5600, ext 1451.  There is a fee for each transcript.

Graduates from the classes of 2016 through 2019 may request official transcripts via their Naviance account ONLY if the college or university will accept electronic transcripts via Naviance, indicated by or .  If the school’s submission type icon is  or  or or , don’t put a request in Naviance.  You must contact the District Office directly to have a paper copy mailed (see above).

Education Verification companies need to contact Theresa Eason at the District Office (call 435-645-5600, ext 1451, or email

Current PCHS Students:

Personal/unofficial copies of transcripts can be obtained directly from the Registrar, Counseling Secretary, or your Counselor (don’t request them in Naviance)

Official transcripts can be requested as follows:

  • Seniors and Juniors can request official transcripts be sent to colleges and scholarship programs through Naviance (see instructions below).
  • Sophomores need to contact the Registrar directly.
  • Transcripts for UVU Concurrent Enrollment registration are requested in the Counseling Center, on the clipboard or from the Registrar.

Official transcript requests typically take 1-5 days to process.  NOTE: Naviance doesn’t send your transcript automatically.  A person sends your transcript after receiving your request, so requests made after school hours, on weekends, or during holiday breaks won’t be processed until at least the next school day.  Make sure you’re requesting your transcript well in advance of any deadlines!  If you put in a last minute request (within 5 days of your deadline), notify the Registrar or your Counselor immediately after you enter your request in Naviance.

***NOTE:  Some colleges ask for self-reported grades during the application process and DO NOT require an official transcript.  If the college doesn’t want a transcript during the application process, please don’t request one be sent.  Make sure you are following each college’s requirements.

Adding to your “Colleges I’m Applying To” list and Request Transcripts:

  1. Log in to your Naviance account (same username and password as your laptop).
  2. Click on the Colleges menu.
  3. Click on the Colleges I’m Thinking About link.
  4. If you are applying to a college in your list, select the college, then click Move to Application List.
    • If you don’t have any colleges in your Thinking About list, add some, or click on Colleges I’m Applying To in the Quick Links column on the left.  If you have colleges listed there, move to the section below.  If you don’t have any colleges listed, add colleges using the round red + icon and continue.
  5. Choose the appropriate Application Type (Regular Decision, Priority, Early Decision, Early Action).
  6. If asked, indicate how you are submitting your application (Direct to the Institution or Via Common App).
  7. Check the “I’ve Submitted My Application” box if you have already applied.  If you have not, remember to check the box when you do!
  8. Click the Add and Request Transcript button.
  9. Request an Initial transcript.  (Don’t request midyear or final transcripts until you know you need them–you can do that later.)
  10. Click Request and Finish.
  11. If the college’s submission type has a “mail only” icon ( or ), bring a BLANK stamped envelope (no addresses) for each transcript to the Registrar in the Counseling Center.  Do NOT put a mailing address or return address on the envelope–leave it completely blank with just a postage stamp.

IMPORTANT!  Never add colleges more than once to the Colleges I’m Applying To list!

Request transcripts for colleges in your “Colleges I’m Applying To” list:

  1. Go to the Colleges I’m Applying To page.
  2. Select the College and click on Request Transcripts.
  3. Choose the type of transcript:
    • Select Initial if you haven’t requested an initial application transcript yet.
    • If your college requires a Midyear transcript (in addition to the initial one we already sent), or a midyear progress report, or you are applying via Common App, you need to contact your Counselor directly to make that request.
    • DO NOT request Final transcripts until you have been accepted by the college and have made the decision to attend.  Counselors will be in the 12th grade English classes in May to show Seniors how to request their final transcripts.
  4. Make sure the correct college is listed and click Request and Finish.
  5. If the college’s submission type has a “mail only” icon ( or ), bring a BLANK stamped envelope (no addresses) to the Registrar in the Counseling Center.

***Please don’t request duplicate initial transcripts!  Use the Manage Transcripts page to see if/when your request was processed.  See the “How to View the Status of Your Transcript Requests” section below for more information.

DO NOT use this option to request copies of transcripts for yourself.  You can request personal unofficial copies from the Registrar or the Secretary in the Counseling Center.

NCAA Transcripts:  If you plan on playing Division I or II athletics, be sure to register with the NCAA Eligibility Center.  Doing this will automatically create a transcript request for you.  No need to put an NCAA request in Naviance.  Transcripts will be processed and sent electronically through the NCAA Eligibility Center.

Scholarship and Other Transcript Requests:

  1. Log in to your Naviance account (same username and password as your laptop).
  2. Click on the Colleges menu.
  3. Click the Apply to College sub-menu.
  4. Click on Manage Transcripts.
  5. Click the round red + icon, then Other Transcript.
  6. Complete the form and add any special notes*.  You must provide ALL the correct address information or we won’t know where to send it!
  7. Click Request and Finish at the bottom.
  8. Bring a BLANK stamped envelope (no addresses) for each transcript to the Registrar in the Counseling Center.

*IMPORTANT notes about Regents’ Scholarship transcripts:  If you are NOT taking Math for concurrent enrollment credit, you need to say so in the “notes” field.  This applies to Math 1010, 1030, 1040, 1050, and 1060.  ACT test scores will be included with your transcript.

To view the status of your transcript request, click the on the Colleges menu, then the Apply to College sub-menu, then click Manage Transcripts. If you haven’t seen any movement on your request, DON’T put in a another request–contact your Counselor or the Registrar directly to find out why.

  • If you are applying to colleges via Common App (noted by a delivery type icon), your Counselor needs to gather additional information before the transcript can be sent, which takes more time.  Contact your Counselor directly if you have questions about Common App transcripts.
  • If your college application list has an unknown delivery type icon , you first need to indicate how you will be applying–via Common App or direct to the institution–before we can send your transcript.

It can take up to 10 days for colleges and scholarship programs to process transcripts and update their application systems.  If you get an email or their application portal says they haven’t received your transcript, but Naviance says it was mailed, contact the college or program by phone and ask them to double check.  If they still haven’t received it, contact the Registrar directly to have another one sent (don’t add another request in Naviance).

PCHS has unofficial test scores and some colleges will accept them if attached to your transcript.  Check with the college via their admissions website or call them to find out before requesting a transcript in Naviance.  If the college WILL accept unofficial scores, put your request in Naviance, then immediately contact the Registrar and request that your test scores be included with your transcript.

Most colleges require official ACT, SAT, and AP test scores, which must be sent directly from the testing agency.  Be mindful of your college application deadlines.

Official ACT Scores:  Go to the ACT Sending Your Scores page for information.  You’ll need to create an account on the ACT website.  Your ACT ID number can be found on the score report you received after taking the test, or see the counseling secretary, registrar, or your counselor.  There is a fee for sending official scores.

Official SAT Scores:  Go to the SAT Sending Scores page for information.  You’ll need to create an account on the College Board website.  There is a fee for sending official scores.

Official AP Scores:  Go to the AP Score Reporting Services page for information.  You’ll need to create an account on the College Board website.  There is a fee for sending official scores.

NOTE:  Some colleges are now allowing students to self-report their test scores and won’t require official scores until the student is accepted and chooses to enroll.  Make sure you research each college’s policy for submitting test scores.

Park City High School Registrar:

Jennifer Frink
Park City High School
1750 Kearns Blvd.
Park City, UT 84060
435-645-5657 ext. 2067
Fax: 435-645-5658

The Registrar’s office is located in the PCHS Counseling Center.  Office hours are 7:15am to 3:00pm on school days.