Welcome to Park City High School
Lifetouch Graduation photos
Lifetouch graduation photos will be available to order after June 15, 2013. To order go to
Your password is: parkcitygrads13
Call 1-800-626-0321 with questions.
Students NOT returning to PCHS for the 2013-14 school year
If your student will not be returning to PCHS for the 2013-14 school year, please notify Kristen Hall in the Registrar's office at: 435-645-5650 or email@example.com
Lunch Money Refunds
For information on lunch money refunds click here
REQURIED Summer Reading
Summer Reading Assignment for ALL 2013-2014 PCHS Students
All 2013-2014 Park City High School students are required to purchase and read The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian. Please click here for more information.
AP Language and Composition Summer Reading 2013
Over the summer, you are required to read and take notes in preparation for AP
Language. Please click here for information.
AP Lit Summer Assignments
Please click here for instructions on the 2013 AP Lit Summer Assignments.
Parent Laptop Orientation for parents of students in grades 6 - 12 will be conducted online this year. Please complete this orientation as soon as possible.
As part of our high access initiative all Park City School District students in grades 6 through 12 receive laptops. The directions below pertain only to the parents of these students. Please follow them carefully so your student may receive a laptop on the day designated by your student's school. Details on laptop distribution vary at each building and more information can be found at the school's website or in the registration packet.
- Go to http://www.gcntraining.com/
- Click Login to View Training
- View Pre-Login Checklist and click Login to View Training
- Select New User - I do not have a Personal ID and click Next
- Enter Organization ID as 70308p and click Submit
- Enter Your Preferred Personal ID (recommended as First Name and Last Name with no spaces) and click Submit
- Complete the following fields keeping in mind:
- This orientation only needs to be completed once per family if the boxes are filled out correctly
- First Name (Legal) and Last Name reference the parent going through the Laptop Orientation
- School, Student First Name, Student Last Name, Student Grade Level reference the OLDEST student belonging to this family in the Park City School District
- Additional Student Names references all other students in grades 6-12 belonging to this family in Park City School District. Please use legal names and enter the school in parenthesis, i.e. Barney Rubble (EHMS), Fred Flinstone (TMJH).
- Email Address reference the parent going through the Laptop Orientation
Logout after finishing the tutorial and make sure you have reviewed and signed both the Internet Acceptable Use Policy and the Laptop User Agreement found in your registration packet. Students may not receive their laptop until all three pieces (Orientation, AUP, and LUA) have been received and recorded by school officials.