Welcome to Park City High School
1750 Kearns Blvd
Park City, UT 84060
7:30 am - 2:25 pm
Early Out Mondays
7:30 am - 1:45 pm
7:00 am - 3:30 pm
New Student Enrollment
New student enrollment will begin August 5th from 8:00am to 3:00pm. Please visit the New Student Enrollment page for instructions. All documentation must be received and the InfoSnap registration completed before students will be able to meet with a school counselor to create a schedule. Beginning August 3rd, please contact Kristen Hall if you have any questions, email@example.com or 435-645-5657.
Math Concurrent Enrollment
Many concurrent enrollment classes require placement testing, which helps determine whether or not you are adequately prepared to take certain college level courses. You are receiving this email because your child is enrolled in College Prep Math (MATH 1010) or MATH 1050/1060 for the upcoming school year, but has not taken the Accuplacer and/or provided qualifying ACT scores. Click "more" below to see the qualifying scores for ACT and Accuplacer.
Qualifying scores for ACT and Accuplacer are as follows:
College Prep Math (MATH 1010):
- A math ACT score of 19.
- You may substitute an ACT score with a UVU Accuplacer assessment. MATH 1010 requires an Accuplacer Elementary Algebra score of ≥ 61 or a College Level Math score of ≥ 30.
- A math ACT score of 23.
- You may substitute an ACT score with a UVU Accuplacer assessment. MATH 1050/1060 requires an Accuplacer score of ≥ 60 on the College Level Math.
We will not be offering the Accuplacer test at Park City High School this year, however you may take the test at the Utah Valley University (UVU) Wasatch campus. For more information, please visit their website at www.uvu.edu/wasatch/services/testing.html or contact the campus via phone at 801-863–6608. Students who are not eligible for concurrent enrollment credit, may still be in the class, however will not receive college credit and do not need to pay the concurrent enrollment fee. Should you have questions, please contact your academic counselor, Mrs. Alcox, or Ms. Anderson at 435-645-5650.
Summer Reading Assignments 2015
Here is the link for the school wide reading book (grades 10-12):
Here is the link for AP Language: docs.google.com/document/d/1TGmCMXAUNtKWCZIXxNKsW24A3yk-8oolqEw3Fmc2O5A/edit
Here is the link for AP Literature:
Parent Laptop Orientation
Parent Laptop Orientation for parents of students in grades 6 - 12 will be conducted online this year. Please complete this orientation as soon as possible.
As part of our high access initiative all Park City School District students in grades 6 through 12 receive laptops. The directions below pertain only to the parents of these students. Please follow them carefully so your student may receive a laptop on the day designated by your student's school. Details on laptop distribution vary at each building and more information can be found at the school's website or in the registration packet.
- Go to http://www.gcntraining.com/
- Click Login to View Training
- Select New User - I do not have a Personal ID and click Next
- Enter Organization ID as 70308p and click Submit
- Enter Your Preferred Personal ID (recommended as First Name and Last Name with no spaces) and click Submit
- Complete the following fields keeping in mind:
- This orientation only needs to be completed once per family if the boxes are filled out correctly
- First Name (Legal) and Last Name reference the parent going through the Laptop Orientation
- School, Student First Name, Student Last Name, Student Grade Level reference the OLDEST student belonging to this family in the Park City School District
- Additional Student Names references all other students in grades 6-12 belonging to this family in Park City School District. Please use legal names and enter the school in parenthesis, i.e. Barney Rubble (EHMS), Fred Flinstone (TMJH).
- Email Address reference the parent going through the Laptop Orientation
Logout after finishing the tutorial and make sure you have reviewed and signed both the Internet Acceptable Use Policy and the Electronic Device User Agreement found in your registration packet. Students may not receive their laptop until all three pieces (Orientation, AUP, and EDUA) have been received and recorded by school officials.
Electronic Device Orientation - Spanish
Online Driver's Education Course for PCHS Students - $2
Online Driver's Education Course for PCHS Students - for just $2! The course is offered through the Northern Utah Education Service Center
The course costs $62, paid through a credit card. Once complete, $60.00 will be reimbursed. This course provides the classroom portion. Students still have to take the driver hours (6 hours) and observation hours (6 hours).
Information Regarding the Concerns With the Infectious Disease Preparation
For Information Regarding the Concerns With the Infectious Disease Preparation Drill click Here