Welcome to Park City High School
1750 Kearns Blvd
Park City, UT 84060
7:30 am - 2:25 pm
7:00 am - 3:30 pm
Southern Smash Park City, Monday 8/25
Come discover how to boost your body image and feelings of self worth and of course, how to let go of those perfect numbers.
We will start off in the PCHS lecture hall before heading out to the parking lot to take turns SMASHING scales with sledgehammers.
Back-to-School Registration for Fall 2014
2014-2015 REGISTRATION & FEE PAYMENTS UPDATE
We apologize for the confusion this year for registration/fee payments. There are two parts to the registration/fee payments.
You should have received a “snapcode” from Infosnap. You will use this code to register on line. All students must register on line.
You do not need to complete the on line registration before coming to the main office of the high school to pay fees. You will need to come to the high school to pay your fees and turn in other paperwork. You can access the paperwork you will need at the link below.
You must complete the fee sheet. You will need to pay with a CHECK or CASH. We CANNOT accept a credit card or debit card.
If you want to apply for a fee waiver, please complete the form and bring proof of need with you. Proof includes 3 pay stubs or a tax return. You will need to visit our Financial Secretary in the main office of the high school.
If you want a parking pass, you will need to complete the parking application and pay for the pass with your fee sheet. You will need to print this application.
If you want to joint PTSO and/or Booster Club, you will need to complete the application(s) and bring them to the main office of the high school.
Please complete your UtahFutures permission form and return it to the high school main office.
You must complete the Proof of Residency. Your student will NOT receive a laptop until you have completed the Proof of Residency requirements.
All forms can be found at the following Forms
Student Laptop Dispersal
ATTENTION RETURNING STUDENT (Students who attended PCHS or PCLC during the 2013-14 school year)
If your student did NOT pick up their computer during Registration, returning students can pick up their machine on Monday the 25th of August.
You MUST have the following to receive your laptop:
- Acceptable User Agreement Form / Spanish
- Electronic Device User Agreement / Spanish
- Parent Laptop Orientation MUST be watched by ALL Parents (See Below)
If your child had Damage to their Laptop, were missing the laptop charger and/or parts to the charger last school year and OWE FEES for these issues, you MUST PAY these fees before your child will receive their laptop.
Please remember to bring the Laptop Carrying Case when picking up your laptop. This item was sent home with your child at the end of last school year.
NOTE: NEW STUDENTS who did NOT attend PCHS or PCLC during the 2013-14 school year:
Your laptops will be ready after the school year begins. Please have all of the above paperwork ready and plan on visiting the tech office the last week of August.
Parent Laptop Orientation
Parent Laptop Orientation for parents of students in grades 6 - 12 will be conducted online this year. Please complete this orientation as soon as possible.
As part of our high access initiative all Park City School District students in grades 6 through 12 receive laptops. The directions below pertain only to the parents of these students. Please follow them carefully so your student may receive a laptop on the day designated by your student's school. Details on laptop distribution vary at each building and more information can be found at the school's website or in the registration packet.
- Go to http://www.gcntraining.com/
- Click Login to View Training
- Select New User - I do not have a Personal ID and click Next
- Enter Organization ID as 70308p and click Submit
- Enter Your Preferred Personal ID (recommended as First Name and Last Name with no spaces) and click Submit
- Complete the following fields keeping in mind:
- This orientation only needs to be completed once per family if the boxes are filled out correctly
- First Name (Legal) and Last Name reference the parent going through the Laptop Orientation
- School, Student First Name, Student Last Name, Student Grade Level reference the OLDEST student belonging to this family in the Park City School District
- Additional Student Names references all other students in grades 6-12 belonging to this family in Park City School District. Please use legal names and enter the school in parenthesis, i.e. Barney Rubble (EHMS), Fred Flinstone (TMJH).
- Email Address reference the parent going through the Laptop Orientation
Logout after finishing the tutorial and make sure you have reviewed and signed both the Internet Acceptable Use Policy and the Electronic Device User Agreement found in your registration packet. Students may not receive their laptop until all three pieces (Orientation, AUP, and EDUA) have been received and recorded by school officials.
Electronic Device Orientation - Spanish
Summer Assignments for AP Lit and Honors English 12
English Language Arts Required Summer Reading
Please see below English Language Arts required summer reading:
For information on graduation pictures click here
Online Driver's Education Course for PCHS Students - $2
Online Driver's Education Course for PCHS Students - for just $2! The course is offered through the Northern Utah Education Service Center
The course costs $62, paid through a credit card. Once complete, $60.00 will be reimbursed. This course provides the classroom portion. Students still have to take the driver hours (6 hours) and observation hours (6 hours).