New Student Enrollment
New Student Enrollment is required if one of the following statements is true:1. The student has never been enrolled in a Park City School District school.2. The student was previously enrolled in a Park City School District school, but withdrew to attend another school.____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Pre-enroll your student for the 2013-2014 school year now and aviod the August rush!! Fill out and submit the pre-enrollment paperwork along with the required documentation listed below to the registrar's office in the counseling center at PCHS before the June 1st deadline. If you want to wait until August to enroll, a different enrollment packet will be required. We will post the August enrollment packet here by the end of May. ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Enrollment for the 2013-2013 School Year
Return the enrollment paperwork and documentation to the registrar's office in the counseling center at PCHS between 8:00am and 3:00pm Monday - Friday. Only after ALL requirements have been met (no exceptions) will an appointment be scheduled with a Counselor to discuss class placement. Busy Counselors usually cannot accommodate walk-ins, please plan accordingly. REQUIRED FOR SCHOOL ENROLLMENT The following items are required for new student enrollment. Students will not be able to start school without them.
- Enrollment Forms- download and fill out the enrollment paperwork, these forms are required either by state law or the Park City School District.
- Proof of Residency- Bring a document showing proof of your primary residency in Park City. Examples include a gas or electric bill or a lease agreement in the parent/legal guardian's name. Cell phone, internet, and cable bills are NOT acceptable.
- Guardianship Papers- You must be the student's birth parent or court-appointed legal guardian to enroll a student in school. In cases of divorce, bring your court documents naming you as the primary custodial or joint-custodial parent.
- Birth Certificate- Bring a copy of the student's full original birth certificate for age, parent, and legal name verification. We are required to enroll students under their full legal name, as listed on the birth certificate or name-change court order. Sorry, wallet-size birth certificate cards are no longer acceptable as a legal document.
- Immunization Record- Bring a copy of your child's immunization record. Please review Utah's school immunization requirements (included in the enrollment paperwork)--they may be different than the state you are coming from. By law, a student may be refused enrollment if his/her immunizations are not up-to-date.
- Unofficial School Transcript- A copy of your student's most recent transcript is required for discussing class placements and transfer of high school credits.
- Parent Laptop Orientation- All students in grades 6-12 receive a district-owned laptop as part of our high access technology initiative. Parents are required to view a laptop orientation before the student can receive their computer. To watch the orientation from home, click here. Or, you can request to watch the orientation at the school.