New Student Enrollment
District policy on student enrollment (currently under Board review): Policy 10010--Student Enrollment
Enrollment for the CURRENT School Year:
- Enrollment Forms- download and fill out the enrollment paperwork, these forms are required either by state law or the Park City School District.
- Proof of Residency- Bring a document showing proof of your primary residency in Park City. Examples include a gas or electric bill or a lease agreement in the parent/legal guardian's name. Cell phone, internet, and cable bills are NOT acceptable. Or bring your open enrollment approval letter if you live outside the school district boundries.
- Guardianship Papers- You must be the student's birth parent or court-appointed legal guardian to enroll a student in school. In cases of divorce, bring your court documents naming you as the primary custodial or joint-custodial parent.
- Birth Certificate- Bring a copy of the student's full original birth certificate for age, parent, and legal name verification. We are required to enroll students under their full legal name, as listed on the birth certificate or name-change court order. Sorry, wallet-size birth certificate cards are no longer acceptable as a legal document.
- Immunization Record- Bring a copy of your child's immunization record. Please review Utah's school immunization requirements (included in the enrollment paperwork)--they may be different than the state you are coming from. By law, a student may be refused enrollment if his/her immunizations are not up-to-date.
- Unofficial School Transcript- A copy of your student's most recent transcript (grades 9th forward) is required for discussing class placements and transfer of high school credits. Official records will be requested after your student is enrolled in school.
- Withdrawal Form- If your student is transferring during the school year, please provide the withdrawal from from their previous school.
- Parent Laptop Orientation- All students in grades 6-12 receive a district-owned laptop as part of our high access technology initiative. Parents are required to view a laptop orientation before the student can receive their computer. To watch the orientation from home, click here. Or, you can request to watch the orientation at the school.