New Student Enrollment is required if one of the following statements is true:1. The student has never been enrolled in a Park City School District school.2. The student was previously enrolled in a Park City School District school, but withdrew to attend another school.____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Enrollment for the 2013-2014 School Year Enrollment for the 2013-14 school year will begin August 12th in the registrar's office in the counseling center at PCHS from 8:00am - 11:30am and 1:00pm - 3:00pm, Monday - Friday. Only after ALL requirements in step one have been met (no exceptions) will an appointment be scheduled with a Counselor to discuss class placement. Busy Counselors usually cannot accommodate walk-ins, please plan accordingly. Step 1: Complete enrollment forms and bring them and required documentation to the registrar's office at PCHS.The following items are required for new student enrollment. The enrollment process will not move forward until all forms and documenation are recieved. Bring the forms and documentation to the registrar's office in the counseling center of PCHS. No appointment is necessary.
- Enrollment Forms- download and fill out the enrollment paperwork, these forms are required either by state law or the Park City School District.
2013-14 Enrollment Packet
2013-14 Enrollment Packet in Spanish
Step 2: Meet with your student's academic counselor to discuss class placement. After the registrar has reviewed the required paperwork and documentation an appointment will be made with your student's counselor. Appointments will not be made without all required documentation. In advance, please review the PCHS Course Catalog to see what classes are available and review the graduation requirements. Step 3: Complete the fee payment paperwork and pay fees. Fee related items (i.e.parking permits, fee waivers, PTSO membership, etc.) are handled through the main office of PCHS. Once your student's class schedule has been made, fees will be assessed. Payments can be made by check or cash in the main offce at PCHS. Forms and instructions are available here. Proof of Residency, FERPA, Acceptable Use Agreement, and Electronic Device User Agreement forms do not need to be printed and turned in as they were included in the enrollment packet turned into the registrar. Some forms are informational and need not be printed.
- Proof of Residency- Bring a document showing proof of your primary residency in Park City. Examples include a gas or electric bill or a lease agreement in the parent/legal guardian's name. Cell phone, internet, and cable bills are NOT acceptable.
- Guardianship Papers- You must be the student's birth parent or court-appointed legal guardian to enroll a student in school. In cases of divorce, bring your court documents naming you as the primary custodial or joint-custodial parent.
- Birth Certificate- Bring a copy of the student's full original birth certificate for age, parent, and legal name verification. We are required to enroll students under their full legal name, as listed on the birth certificate or name-change court order. Sorry, wallet-size birth certificate cards are no longer acceptable as a legal document.
- Immunization Record- Bring a copy of your child's immunization record. Please review Utah's school immunization requirements (included in the enrollment paperwork)--they may be different than the state you are coming from. By law, a student may be refused enrollment if his/her immunizations are not up-to-date.
- Unofficial School Transcript- A copy of your student's most recent transcript (grades 9th forward) is required for discussing class placements and transfer of high school credits. Official records will be requested after your student is enrolled in school.
- Withdrawal Form- If your student is transferring during the school year, please provide the withdrawal from from their previous school.
- Parent Laptop Orientation- All students in grades 6-12 receive a district-owned laptop as part of our high access technology initiative. Parents are required to view a laptop orientation before the student can receive their computer. To watch the orientation from home, click here. Or, you can request to watch the orientation at the school. *Students who enrolled on or after August 12th will be issued a laptop on or after August 29th.