National Honor Society
- REMINDER!!!! All members MUST complete 4 group projects per year. The board will notify all members on this page, Facebook, through emails, and at the meetings when there is an opportunity for group projects. The board will organize 2-3 group projects per month so there is NO excuse to be short on group projects. If you have any questions about group projects, or how many you have completed, please contact a board member.
· Sticker Boards are updated, if you have any questions about what requirements you have met, check the boards online
· If you have any issues with access to the canvas or the Sticker Board google doc, email firstname.lastname@example.org or text a board member
· Let's have a great year!
These will be posted on the sticker boards online. Please check to see that our records of your participation are correct and talk to a board member about any discrepancies. Members who have not met their requirements will not receive credit for participation & will not receive their certificate/sash.
- 5 service hours per quarter
- 4 group projects (2 each semester)
- Participation in the Food Drive
- 2 group projects for the 5K
Extra Group Project
· Missing 4 or more meetings
· Missing a group project without finding a substitute
2 extra hours
· Failure to turn in quarter hours
Officer Contact Information:
President: Jayla Lundstrom (435)-962-0026 and Tess Holbrook (435)-901-4482
Vice President: Kristie Colton (435)-901-0008
Secretary: Alex Jackson (435)-901-0199
Treasurer: Dominic Croce (435)-647-6325
Historian: Claire Whitney (435)-647-6224
Head of Communications: Kate Cier (435)-659-1771
Junior Board Representatives: Sissy Saarela (435)-659-8854 and Katelyn Thompson (435)-659-5046
- 5k tentaviley planned for Memorial Day 2015
**Remeber that all members are REQUIRED to turn in 5 hours of community service per quarter!**
· Please keep track of whether or not you owe probation hours. Talk to a board member if you have any confusion of where you stand with our records.
Individual Service Opportunity Hours
Big Brothers Big Sisters
· If you are interested in being a mentor to an elementary school student contact Lindsey Gunderson at email@example.com or sign up outside Mr. Murphy’s room. For more information visit www.bbbsu.org.
National Ability Center
· They are looking for people to help with their aquatic, archery, and cycling programs. Contact Evan Kessler at 435-649-3991 ext 607 or firstname.lastname@example.org