Park City High

Transcript Requests

Graduates and Former Students

Graduates need to request their transcripts through the District Office. Contact Theresa Eason at 2700 Kearns Blvd or call 435-645-5600 or email There is a processing fee for each transcript, payable by cash or check.

Former (non-graduated) students who withdrew from Park City High School prior to 2014 also need to request their records from the District Office.

Contact: Park City School District, 2700 Kearns Blvd., Park City, UT 84060. Phone: 435-645-5600. Fax: 435-645-5609.

Current PCHS Students

Current Park City High School juniors and seniors may request an official transcript be sent to college(s) or institution(s) by entering a transcript request in their Naviance account. Allow a minimum of 3 DAYS for processing. If you make a request within 5 days of your deadline, please come to the counseling office in person to verify that your request has been received.

NOTE: For UVU Concurrent Enrollment, contact the Registrar directly to have your transcript/test scores sent.

  1. Sign in to your Naviance Account: (use your laptop/powerschool login).
  2. Click on the "Colleges" tab.
  3. Click on the "Transcripts" link in the menu on the left.
  4. Click the link to request transcripts for either college applications or for scholarships/athletics.
  5. You can select from your list of Current Applications, or you can add New Applications to your list. Click "add request" and then "Request Transcripts" at the bottom.
  6. Use the "View the status of all my transcript requests" link to see when your requests were processed.

NOTE: If the college's submission type has a stamp icon ( or ), they do not accept electronic documents. Please provide a stamped blank envelope for each non-electronic transcript requested. Do NOT put a mailing address or return address on the envelope. Bring the envelope(s) to the Registrar, Mrs. Frink, in the Counseling Office. You still need to request the transcript in Naviance, so you can track the status of your request.

Good to Know:

  • Not all schools require or want an official transcript during the initial application process. Check the college's admissions policy and application requirements before requesting transcripts.
  • Don't put in a duplicate transcript request. If you haven't seen any movement on your request, contact your counselor or the Registrar to find out why. If you are applying via Common App, your counselor needs to provide additional information before the transcript can be sent.
  • If the college says they haven't received your transcript, but Naviance says it was mailed, contact the college's admissions office directly and ask them to double check if they've received it. It can take up to 10 days for colleges to process transcripts and update their application status systems. If they haven't received it, contact the Registrar directly to have another one sent.
  • ACT, SAT, and AP test scores are not included on the Park City High School transcript. Most schools require test scores be sent directly from ACT or CollegeBoard. If the college will accept scores from PCHS, you need to contact the Registrar and request that your test scores be sent with your transcript (do this ASAP after you put your request in Naviance).

If you have any questions, see Mrs. Frink or your counselor.

Park City High School Registrar

Jennifer Frink
Park City High School
1750 Kearns Blvd.
Park City, UT 84060
P: 435-645-5657
F: 435-645-5658

The Registrar's office is located in the PCHS Counseling Center. Office hours are 7:00am to 3:30pm on school days.