Graduates need to request their transcripts and records through the Park City School District Office. Contact Theresa Eason at 2700 Kearns Blvd or call 435-645-5600 or email email@example.com. There is a processing fee for each transcript.
Current PCHS Students
Park City High School uses the Naviance program to request and track official transcripts. Seniors and Juniors have the ability to request official transcripts be sent to colleges and scholarship programs through Naviance. Sophomores will need to contact the Registrar directly. Unofficial copies of transcripts can be obtained from the Registrar (contact info below).
Official transcript requests typically take 1-3 days to process. Make sure you’re requesting your transcript well in advance of the admissions deadline! Colleges do not extend deadlines.
NOTE: Some colleges ask for self-reported grades in their application and do NOT require a transcript be sent during the application process. Make sure you are following each college’s admissions requirements for high school transcripts.
Adding to your "Colleges I’m Applying To" list and Requesting Transcripts:
- Log into your Naviance account
- Click the Colleges tab
- Click on Colleges I'm Thinking About
- If you have colleges in your list that you will be applying to, select the colleges, then click Move to Application List. If you don't have any colleges listed, click on Colleges I’m Applying To and add colleges.
- Choose the Application Type (Regular Decision, Priority, Early Decision, Early Action)
- Check the Request box under the Transcript column
- Check the I Have Submitted My Application box if you have already applied. If you have not, remember to check the box when you do!
- Click the Add button to complete the request
- You may be asked to indicate how you are applying (Directly to the institution or Common Application)
NOTE: Never add colleges more than once to the Colleges I’m Applying To list!
If the college is already in your "Colleges I'm Applying To" list:
- Go to the Colleges I’m Applying To page
- Click the Request Transcripts link
- Under Current Applications, check the Add Request box next to the college, then click the Request Transcripts button
NOTE: If the college's submission type has a stamp icon ( or ), they do not accept electronic documents. Please provide a BLANK stamped envelope for each non-electronic transcript requested. Do NOT put a mailing address or return address on the envelope. Bring the envelope(s) to the Registrar in the Counseling Office. You still need to request the transcript in Naviance, so you can track the status of your request.
View the Status of Your Transcript Requests:
- Click the Colleges tab, then the Transcripts link on the left, then click View the Status of All My Transcript Requests.
- If you haven't seen any movement on your request, don't put in a another request--contact your Counselor or the Registrar to find out why. If you are applying via Common App, your counselor needs to provide additional information before the transcript can be sent, which takes more time.
- If the college says they haven't received your transcript, but Naviance says it was mailed, contact the college's admissions office directly and ask them to double check if they've received it. It can take up to 10 days for colleges to process transcripts and update their application status systems. If they haven't received it, contact the Registrar directly to have another one sent.
Non-College Transcript Requests (NCAA, scholarships, etc.):
- If you plan on playing Division I or II athletics, be sure to register with the NCAA. Doing this will automatically create a transcript request for you.
- For scholarships and other transcript requests, go to the Colleges tab
- Click the Transcripts link on the left
- Click Request Transcripts for Scholarships or Athletics
- Complete the form. You must provide the address information--make sure it's correct!
- Scroll to the bottom and click Add Transcript Requests
NOTE: Please don't use this option to request copies of transcripts for yourself. You can request personal copies from the Registrar, either by email (from your school email account) or in person in the counseling office.
ACT, SAT, and AP Test Scores
Most colleges require official ACT, SAT, and AP test scores be sent directly from the testing agency. Remember to request test scores well in advance of the college deadline.
PCHS has unofficial test scores and some colleges will accept them if attached to your transcript. Check with the college via their admissions website or call them to find out before requesting a transcript in Naviance. If the college will accept unofficial scores, you need to contact the Registrar directly and request that your test scores be sent with your transcript (do this before or immediately after you put your transcript request in Naviance).
Some colleges are now allowing students to self-report their test scores and won't require official scores until the student is accepted and chooses to enroll. Make sure you research each college’s policy for submitting test scores.
Park City High School Registrar
Park City High School
1750 Kearns Blvd.
Park City, UT 84060
P: 435-645-5657 ext. 2067
The Registrar's office is located in the PCHS Counseling Center. Office hours are 7:00am to 3:30pm on school days.