Current Park City High School students may request an official transcript be sent to college(s) or institution(s) by entering a transcript request in their Naviance account.
PROVIDE PLENTY OF TIME PRIOR TO YOUR DEADLINE! Allow a minimum of 3 DAYS for processing. If you make a request within 5 days of your deadline, please come to the counseling office in person to verify that your request has been received.
NOTE: For UVU Concurrent Enrollment, contact the Registrar directly to have your transcript/test scores sent.
- Sign in to your Naviance Account: connection.naviance.com/parkcityhigh (your username and password match your PCHS/powerschool/canvas login).
- Click on the "Colleges" tab.
- Click on the "Transcripts" link in the menu on the left.
- Click the link to request transcripts for either college applications or for scholarships/athletics.
- You can select from your list of Current Applications, or you can add New Applications to your list. Click "add request" and then "Request Transcripts" at the bottom.
- You can check the status of your transcript, when it was sent, and when the college received it in the "View the status of all my transcript requests" section.
NOTE: If the college's submission type has a stamp icon ( or ), the school does not accept electronic documents. Please provide a stamped blank envelope for each non-electronic transcript requested. Do NOT put a mailing address or return address on the envelope. Bring the envelope(s) to the Registrar, Ms. Frink, in the Counseling Office. You still need to request the transcript in Naviance, so you can track the status of your request.
Tips and Tricks:
- Not all schools require or want an official transcript during the initial application process. Check the college's admissions policy and application requirements before requesting transcripts.
- Don't put in a duplicate transcript request. If you haven't seen any movement on your request, contact your counselor or the registrar to find out why. If you are applying via Common App, your counselor needs to provide additional information before the transcript can be sent.
- ACT, SAT, and AP test scores are not included on the Park City High School transcript. Most schools require official test scores be sent directly from ACT or CollegeBoard.
If you have any questions, see Ms. Frink or your counselor.
Graduated and Former Students
Graduated student files are housed and maintained at the District Office. Transcripts for graduated students need to be requested through the District Office either by phone or in person. There is a $5.00 fee for each transcript, payable by cash or check. Contact Theresa Eason at 435-645-5600 for information.
Former students who withdrew from Park City High School prior to 2014 also need to request their records from the District Office.
Park City School District
2700 Kearns Blvd.
Park City, UT 84060
Park City High School Registrar
Park City High School
1750 Kearns Blvd.
Park City, UT 84060
The Registrar's office is located in the PCHS Counseling Center.