Following is a list of volunteer activities offered by the PTSO:
- Stress Week is quarterly finals time and the students are provided healthy snacks and drinks to help them perform better.
- The Directory Coordinator and Distribution Committee compile all the information for the directory and distribute it by the end of October.
- The docudrama is an accident simulation organized by volunteers to help encourage safe driving by seniors (usually held in May. )
- The Graduation Night Committee raises funds and organizes the senior party for graduation night.
- The Honor Roll Recognition Committee organizes breakfasts, ice cream socials, or gifts for students who have reached the Honor Roll requirements.
- The Mini-Grants Committee solicits grant applications for school-related purposes and allocates funds set aside for this purpose.
- The Newsletter Editor collects articles, edits and publishes the PCHS monthly newsletter in print and electronic formats.
- Volunteers at large provide volunteers for any school-related activity as needed and are contacted by the Volunteer Coordinator.
- Staff Appreciation organizes creative ways to thank teachers and staff for their efforts.
- The PCEF Liaison attends meetings with the Park City Education Foundation.