Scholarships & Financial Aid
Scholarship and FAFSA Information
See the Financial Aid and Scholarships section on the PCHS College and Career Readiness website for more information, resources and tools.
- Naviance - See the Scholarships section for a frequently updated list of scholarship opportunities
- FAFSA - The Free Application for Federal Student Aid helps determine eligibility for student financial aid
- Paying for College - Learn about FAFSA, grants, scholarships, work-study programs, and student loans
- Utah System of Higher Education State Aid Programs
- Opportunity Scholarship (formerly Regents’ Scholarship)
- Keys to Success / Claves para el éxito - Resource for Utah Students and Families / Recurso para estudiantes y familias de Utah
- Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE) - America’s largest regional interstate tuition savings program
PCHS Community Scholarship Program
Thanks to the generosity of local Park City businesses and organizations, Park City High School students have the opportunity to receive scholarships for their college expenses. Seniors can apply for up to four scholarships in a variety of categories, such as sports, art, music, business, Alumni, and more! Information is sent out to the Senior class in March via email.
- Class of 2024 PCHS Community Scholarship List - Updating March 26th
- Class of 2024 PCHS Community Scholarship Application - Opening March 26th
An Awards Ceremony will take place on Tuesday, June 4th at 8:00 a.m. in the Eccles.
A Note to the Class of 2023 Awardees:
-- Winning Scholarship checks will be distributed to your college or university. Checks will be mailed out in early August 2023. If the student pays tuition and can show a tuition receipt, the scholarship check may be written to the student directly for reimbursement for proof of enrollment on a case-by-case basis.
-- If you do not defer your admissions and do not claim your scholarship by June 3, 2023, your scholarship will go back to the general scholarship fund.
Please consider donating to our Park City High School Community Scholarship Program. The Community Scholarship Program continues to recognize and reward graduating seniors as well as provide much-needed scholarship funds. We have donations from dedicated Park City families, private donors, and local businesses and we cannot thank them enough for their continued support! Community members and local businesses are integral partners and their continuing generous participation is essential to the program’s ongoing success. Contact Pepper Elliot to help recognize, support & celebrate our impressive & accomplished Park City High School Graduates!