SafeUT is a 24-hour crisis chat and tip line that provides real-time crisis intervention for students, parents/guardians, and educators through live chat and a confidential tip line—right from your smartphone. Get the SafeUT App or call 833-372-3388.
988 is the new call/text number for the Suicide and Crisis Lifeline. Simply dial 988 on your phone, or chat online at 988lifeline.org. The Lifeline provides 24/7, free and confidential emotional support to people in suicidal crisis or emotional distress.
- If you are in an immediate crisis or need emergency assistance right now, call 911.
- Get the SafeUT App or call 833-372-3388
- Dial 988 for the 24/7 Suicide and Crisis Lifeline or chat online at 988lifeline.org
- Huntsman Mental Health Institute or HMHI (formerly UNI): 801-587-3000
- HMHI Park City Clinic: 435-658-9998
- Peace House 24-Hour Crisis Line: 800-647-9161
- 24/7 National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255 (TALK), or dial 988
Prevention and Parent Education:
- ParentsEmpowered.org is a media and education campaign funded by the Utah Legislature and designed to prevent and reduce underage drinking in Utah.
- Parentguidance.org is a web resource that offers education and therapeutic support to help parents support their child’s mental health.
- Power of Parents (MADD) is a web resource where parents can find research-proven strategies to prevent underage drinking in their homes and communities. Brought to you by MADD (Mothers Against Drunk Driving).
Mental Health Support:
- NAMI-National Alliance for the Mentally Ill provides services to educate and support families and caregivers of those who live with mental illness.
- CONNECT Summit County is a non-profit organization bringing together Summit County residents who are loved ones, friends, and colleagues of people struggling with mental illness. Go to connectsummitcounty.org/mental-health-resource-directory for CONNECT’s Mental Health Resource Directory for Summit County.