Skip To Main Content
Park City High School

Back To School Information

CONTINUING STUDENTS (current PCHS students and rising TMJH students):  
See below for your enrollment instructions and information about the new school year. Parents of continuing students MUST complete the Current Student Enrollment Update process EVERY school year BEFORE the first day of school.  During this process, parents declare whether or not their student will be continuing their enrollment for the next school year, update their contact information, provide updated proof of residency, and agree to annual school policies.

If you need to enroll a NEW student (new to the Park City School District, or a former student re-enrolling after having withdrawn from a district school), see the New Student Enrollment page for enrollment information.  (NOTE: If you pre-enrolled your new student and met with the counselor in May, you have already completed your enrollment. See the Back to School information below, just skip the Student Enrollment Update section.)

Continuing Student Enrollment for the 2024-2025 School Year!  

Student Enrollment Update (School Registration): ***REQUIRED BEFORE AUGUST 20.*** 

The parents of ALL continuing and rising students must complete the online Student Enrollment Update EVERY school year.  Parents will receive a “snapcode” for each of their students via email.  Click the "snapcode link" in the email to access the online system.  If you didn’t get the snapcode email, a paper copy can be picked up at the school.  If you don’t have access to a computer or the internet at home, computers are available at the local libraries and at the school. Students will NOT be allowed to attend school in August until the online enrollment is complete!

  • Proof of Residency WILL BE required this year!  The parents or legal guardians with whom the student lives must provide THREE (3) proof documents in their name. ONLY documents that meet the district’s Proof of Residency Requirements (Requisitos de prueba de residencia) will be accepted. Proof documents MUST BE UPLOADED into the online system--you won't be able to finish and submit it until three residency documents or photos are uploaded. If you OWN your home, and no longer have a mortgage, you can provide your most recent Property Tax Notice as your Column A proof of residency document.  You can save your work, log out, and log back in later to finish if you need time to gather your proofs. If you have moved outside of the district boundaries, you may apply for Open Enrollment.
  • Not Returning?  Enter the online enrollment system using your snapcode and declare that your student will NOT be enrolled at PCHS for the 2024-2025 school year. Answer the first question, tell us where they will be enrolled, submit, and you’re done. Or email the PCHS Registrar.
  • Need Help?  If your student will be at PCHS next year (grades 10-12), email the PCHS Registrar, Jennifer Frink, and include your student’s full name, date of birth, your name and your relationship to the student. Jennifer can help with snapcodes for PCHS students, logging into the enrollment system, forgotten usernames or passwords, and proof of residency questions. More information is also available on the Park City School District–Current Student Enrollment Update page.