New Student Enrollment
New Student Enrollment is for students who are NEW to the Park City School District, and FORMER students who are re-enrolling after having withdrawn from a district school.
New Students Enrolling for the 2024-25 School Year:
The district will begin processing student enrollments for the 2024-25 school year starting in March. To enroll a NEW student, you will first complete the New Student Enrollment process with the District, see "STEP 1" below. You must have proof of residency within the Park City School District boundaries to enroll. If you have questions about residency requirements, please contact Karim Morrison in the District’s Enrollment Office (contact info below). AFTER the District has approved your new student’s enrollment, the PCHS Registrar will schedule your appointment with a counselor to discuss your student’s classes and graduation plan. Counselors are ONLY available to meet with new enrolling families during the month of May. The PCHS Registrar, Jennifer Frink, will begin contacting new approved families via email the first week of May to schedule appointments. Due to graduation and end of year wrap up, appointments will be ONLY scheduled for May 1-30 or June 10-13. Enrollments completed after June 5 will not be able to schedule an appointment until August.
New Student Enrollment Process:
STEP 1 - Enrollment with the District Enrollment Specialist at the District Office
- FIRST, you will complete the student enrollment process with the District. This includes filling out the online enrollment forms and uploading all the required enrollment documents.
- IMPORTANT: You will be required to provide a copy of your student’s full high school transcript showing ALL grades/credits completed in grades 9-12 to date, so be sure to get an unofficial copy from your previous school. This is required for determining class placements and drafting the student's graduation plan. (We will request official records from the school, but not until AFTER your student is enrolled.)
- If you want to transfer from a local charter school (Winter Sports School or Weilenmann), please see the "Can my Charter school student transfer to a District school?" section below for additional information and requirements.
- For the list of required enrollment documents, and to access the enrollment system, go to the Park City School District New Student Enrollment page. Vaya a la página de Inscripción de Nuevos Estudiantes y haga clic en la pestaña "Spanish."
- Questions about the enrollment process, proof of residency, district boundaries, or required documents? Contact the District Enrollment Specialist, Karim Morrison, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 435-645-5600 ext 1421, or go to the District Office at 2700 Kearns Blvd. Se habla español.
STEP 2 - School Enrollment with the PCHS Registrar
- AFTER the District has approved your student's enrollment and their file is transferred to the school, the PCHS Registrar will contact you, via email, to schedule your enrollment appointment at Park City High School. This is when you'll meet with a counselor to discuss the student's class schedule and graduation plan.
- IMPORTANT: Make sure you've provided us with an unofficial copy of your student’s FULL high school transcript showing ALL grades/credits completed in grades 9-12 to date BEFORE your meeting. This is required for determining class placements and drafting the student's graduation plan. (We will request official records from the school, but not until AFTER your student is enrolled.)
- Prepare for your appointment by exploring the PCHS Course Catalog and our graduation requirements.
- Questions about Park City High School, transferring credits, graduation requirements, course offerings, etc.? Contact the PCHS Registrar, Jennifer Frink, at email@example.com or 435-645-5657 ext 2067. If you are outside of the United States, please use email.
- Do you offer shadowing or school tours?
- We don't live in the District boundaries. Can I enroll my student at PCHS?
- Can my Charter school student transfer to a District school?
- How do I set up my student's IEP or 504 accommodations?
- When is the best time to transfer schools?
- Who is NOT eligible to enroll at PCHS?
- Do you accept Foreign Exchange students?
- Will my student athlete be able to participate in PCHS sports?
- Who can I contact if I have further questions?
Welcome to PCHS! Here’s where you find information on…
Some general school year info is provided on the Back to School Information page.
School Fees (fees/waivers, parking permits, yearbooks, athletics/activities payments)
Attendance Office and Policy
Athletics, Activities and Clubs
PCHS Graduation Requirements
Technology Center and School Laptops
Lunch and Breakfast Information
Park City High School Registrar:
435-645-5657, ext 2067 (if you are outside of the United States, please use email)
The Registrar’s office is located in the PCHS Counseling Center. Office hours are 7:15am to 3:00pm on school days.