Skip To Main Content
Park City High School

Parking Permits

Due to the construction, we will have a limited number of parking spaces available.  To park in the school parking lots, students must have a valid Parking Permit for the current school year. Students are not guaranteed a parking space in the PCHS lots even with a parking permit. Once PCHS lots are full, students with permits may be able to park in red painted spaces in the LDS church parking lot located on Monitor and Lucky John, if spaces are available.

  • Students may NOT park in white/numbered parking spaces. Those spaces are reserved for teachers and staff during all school hours.
  • Students may NOT park at Treasure Mountain Jr High or McPolin Elementary. Those lots are for their staff and visitors ONLY.
  • Students may NOT park in the visitor lot in front of the school. The visitor lot is for visitors ONLY.
  • If a student parks in a staff, visitor, TMJH, or McPolin space, they are subject to a ticket, being booted, or towed.
  • Sophomores with parking permits are ONLY allowed to park in the LDS Church lot's red painted spaces.

Alternatives to parking at the school include walking, biking, carpooling, the district's School Bus service, and local transportation services Park City Transit and High Valley Transit.

NOTE: Purchasing information for the 2024-2025 school year will be posted below as soon as it's available.

You must bring your completed Parking Permit Application and Agreement, Driver’s License, Car Registration, and $100 cash or check payment with you on your specified day (see below).
Only cash or check (payable to Park City High School) in the amount of $100 will be accepted. Fee waivers do not apply to parking permits. Parking fees are not refundable for any reason. Permits are not transferable, and may not be sold or given to other drivers. By purchasing a parking permit, you are agreeing to knowing and abiding by all the rules outlined in the Application and Agreement, including the consequences if the rules are not followed.

Contact the Main Office if you have questions about student or visitor parking.