The Regents’ Scholarship
The Regents’ Scholarship encourages Utah high school students to prepare for college academically. Over 25,500 students have earned the Regents’ Scholarship by taking the courses that help them be college ready, and you can do the same! Utah high school graduates who meet all the requirements and deadlines for the Regents’ Scholarship could receive an award for up to four semesters. Award amounts are determined annually based on available funding and other state aid a student is receiving.
See the Regents’ Scholarship website for all the details. Be sure to read the “Rules and Requirements” as requirements may have changed from previous years! Students apply for the scholarship during their Senior year via the Regents’ Scholarship Portal. The application for the 2021 graduating class will open November 16, 2020. The final deadline is February 1, 2021. Additional details regarding the application process will be available on the Regents’ Scholarship website when the application opens.
Have questions? Contact Regents’ at firstname.lastname@example.org or 801-321-7159.
Need help applying? Schedule an appointment with our Scholarship Advisor, Pepper Elliot, in the Counseling Office.
(The Regents’ Scholarship program will be ending with the high school graduating class of 2021.)
How to Request Your Transcript and ACT Scores for Regents’
ACT test scores will automatically be included with all Regents’ transcripts. Transcript requests typically take 1-3 working days to process. Be aware of deadlines and request your transcript in plenty of time!
- Log in to your Naviance account.
- Click on the Colleges.
- Click the Apply to College sub-menu.
- Click on Manage Transcripts.
- Click the round red + icon, then select Other Transcript.
- Complete the form, including the due date and full address of where the transcript needs to be mailed.
- VERY IMPORTANT! If you are taking Math 1010, 1030, 1040, 1050, 1060, or English 1010, but you are NOT taking the course for Concurrent Enrollment college credit, you MUST put a note in the “Other Notes” field telling the Registrar which courses you are NOT taking for college credit. The course names on your transcript will need to be adjusted. This is very important and could affect your application!
- Click Request and Finish to submit your request to the Registrar.
The Registrar will mark the date that your transcript and scores are mailed on your Manage Transcripts page. Once your transcript is mailed, it could take up to 10 days for it to get to Regents’ and for them to process it. If concerned, students should contact Regents’ directly at email@example.com or 801-321-7159.
**Final transcripts will automatically be sent to Regents’ at the end of the school year. You don’t need to request your transcript be sent again.